Monday, August 13, 2012

My new blog experience...

I love following the blogs of my friend, Angie and my niece, Amy from time to time.  I am also always looking for a new way to connect with my old friends and meet new ones by sharing what is on my heart.  So here goes...  

I have a facebook page for our ministry He Died For Me Ministries with thoughts, short sermons and our upcoming meetings.  I also have a personal one for me, Becky Trammell.  We have a website www.hediedformeministries with our revival schedule, bulletins of upcoming events, a special page dedicated to our Ladies Meetings and yearly Ladies Winter Retreat in Pigeon Forge TN, a list of my husband's cds and our He Died for Me tshirts along with a From the Heart letter from me and one from my Mom who has walked with Jesus for 64 years...From My Mother's Heart.

I am hoping to stay connected to our friends that may not be facebook fans but want an updated page of what is going on in our ministry.  After 28 years of traveling in ministry, I am always looking for another avenue to connect...to share...and to meet new friends.

Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment